- Members of IAA – €200.
- Non-members – €250.
- Students – €150.
- Accompanying persons: free one accompanying person, additional accompanying persons – €100 per person.
the registration fee includes :
- Admission to all sessions.
- Participant badge and kit.
- Excursion to field test site.
- Refreshments and Coffee breaks.
Banquet and transportation to/from airport, as well as other optional tours are paid separately.
A recomended hotel is Lancaster Court Hotel, Fokina 3 within a walking distance from Symposium Venue, prices ranging from 70 to 230 Euros depending on room category.
Schedule of symposium preparation:
- 1st announcement – June 1, 2022
- 2nd announcement and preliminary program - August 31, 2022
period and method of registration and hotel booking Registration April 15 – June 1, 2022.
- Submission via e-mail deadline May, 21, 2022
- Information of Acceptance - 10 days after submission
Program drafting and finalization: June 1, 2022
For visa support? please contact us and send all requred information. The procedure takes a mounth; deadline for visa support application is April 25, 2022. Abstract numbering: IAA-SFS-2022-0XX
How to get to St. Petersburg:
- Pulkovo Airport has good connection with all major capitols in the World. if you prefer to take a flight to/from Moskow, you can use fast train SAPSAN from Moscow to Saint Petersburg. It takes 4 hours (650 km), one way ticket costs 70 €. ALLEGRO train provides a rapid connection with Helsinki.
Please address questions about registration and abstracts submission to Local Organisation departmen, directiy to the head of the department - Andrew Mikhaylin (firstname.lastname@example.org)