- Members of IAA – €200.
- Non-members – €250.
- Students – €150.
- Accompanying persons: free one accompanying person, additional accompanying persons – €100 per person.
Early bird registration provides 10% discount of all registration fees.
Items included in the registration fee:
- Admission to all sessions.
- Participant badge and kit.
- Excursion to field test site.
- Refreshments and Coffee breaks.
Banquet and transportation to/from airport, as well as other optional tours are paid separately.
Hotels will be within walking distance, prices ranging from 70 to 180 Euros depending on room category.
Schedule of symposium preparation:
- 1st announcement – February 1, 2017
- 2nd announcement and preliminary program - May 31, 2017
Period of hotel registration - 4 may - 3 july, 2017
- Submission via e-mail deadline April 30, 2017
- Information of Acceptance - 10 days after submission, not later than May 15, 2017
- Full length paper submission - June 15, 2017
Program drafting and finalization: May 31, 2017
Visa handling since April 1, 2017. Abstract numbering: IAA-SFS-2017-0XX
- Registration fee should be paid to IAA, Hotel deposit to Local organizing Committee. On spot registration is also possible
- Traveling to the symposium: Pulkovo Airport in Saint Pepersburg has good connections with all major capitals of the World. Those preferring to take a flight to/from Moscow can use fast train SAPSAN transportation between Moscow and Saint Petersburg. Travelling time 4 hours (650 km), prices from 70 € one way. ALLEGRO train provides a rapid connection with Helsinki.
All questions relevant to registration, abstract submission should be addressed directly to Local Organizational department head Andrew Mikhaylin firstname.lastname@example.org Symposium web site: The information is present on the IAA site as well.